donderdag 30 juli 2009

Unified Search for Firefox

Gives me insight on how search results from Google compare to results that Big comes up with.

Unified Search is a FireFox Addon thats let’s you not only compare Google or Bing, but also searches WIkipedia, Delicious and Wolfram.

It seems that everyday the relevancy of Bing is getting better. Better of course if the results that Google comes up with is the “standard”. But how do I know if the results that Google serves are the best?

I have gotten to trust Google so much that I am not discussing that anymore, which frightens me. Am I so blinded by the Google?

That is exactly why I am using Bing side by side with Google. I don’t want to blindly trust something when I don’t know is there’s something else to trust better.

Tags van Technorati: ,

Geen opmerkingen: